We provide engineering & manufacturing service to support your company’s needs.
RB Manufacturing & Electronics is a contract electronic assembly company with over 35 years of engineering, manufacturing and assembly experience in electronic and mechanical product design and assembly.
PCB DESIGN SUPPORT
Board Layout and Design: RB Manufacturing will design from scratch or from your established in house design a state of the art printed circuit board design for manufacturability.
Turn-Key Product Design
- Prototype and electronic printed circuits
- Microprocessor selection and programing
- Interface face cabling and connections
- Plastic or Steel enclosure design and sourcing.
- Final box build and testing
- Final packing with support literature
Circuit Board Assembly & Test
RB Manufacturing provides automated PCB Assembly of SMT, Through Hole, and Mixed Technology Assembly. Rely on someone with the depth of support that can handle your product from concept through production.
Capabilities | Industries
- Printed circuit board assembly from SMT, Through Hole to complex mixed technology.
- New product design – RB Manufacturing can design and development your new products from prototypes & marketing samples through full Turn-Key production.
- Bare PCB design or conversion to SMT: Supply us with your circuit schematics, BOM and assembly drawings and we will complete your bare board design and layout with Gerber CAD files. This can be for SMT, Through Hole or Mixed Technology products.
Through hole to SMT conversions to reduce cost, upgrade performance, add new features or reduce the current board size.
- Low volume production to 100 – 10,000 PCs with mixed technology capabilities.
- Plastic enclosures – design, engineering, Rapid prototyping through completed mold design and manufacturing.
Metal fabrication: Sheet metal housing or enclosure design, Solid Works CAD drawing, tooling and production. Must complement ongoing electronics PCB production.
- Material management and stocking to negate production or sales interruptions.
Commercial Electronics • Communications & IT • Emerging Technology • Energy/Green Energy • Solar Panels and Charging Systems • Industrial Electronics • Medical • Security & Safety • Toys and Games